Posted on May 24 2023
The Country Grandma look is a popular home trend at the moment that is all about creating a cosy and inviting space that feels like a warm hug, bringing age and character to a space. The look is characterised by soft, neutral colours, natural materials, and quintessentially British vintage-inspired pieces.
Here are some tips for adding some Country Grandma-inspired decor into your home:
- Use soft, neutral colours throughout your home. White, beige, and pale greens are all popular choices.
- Incorporate natural materials into your schemes including wood, stone, rattan and linen.
- Add vintage-inspired pieces to your home. This could include anything from antique furniture, old books, beautiful ceramics and vintage-inspired textiles.
- Fill your home with plants. Plants add a touch of life and freshness to any space.
- Create a cosy and inviting atmosphere. Adding soft lighting, comfortable seating, and layered soft furnishings including throws and cushions in pretty prints.
With a little effort, you can easily create a Country Grandma-inspired home that is both stylish and comfortable. Let me know what you think to this trend in the comments!